Thursday, November 22, 2012

Ten Flash Fictions.




1. Played before the quiz, I laughed. Messed up my quiz, I cried.

2. “Thank you for the Christmas presents daddies!”

3. Mmm… Is this new kind of milk? It’s very cheesy.

4. “Fire! 911! Help!”
“It’s about time you stop kiddo”

5. Q: Who do you like more: your mother or your father?
A: My first mother.

6. “야 성재야. 이 숙제 진짜 어렵다.”
Defendant 황인찬, violated EOP, 2 points, accused by Hwang Sung Jae.

7. If you want to rotate your internet explorer screen, press (ctrl + W)

8. Man vs Wild: The final adventure

9. “Let's ask about our marriage to my parents tomorrow. I love you Tom.” 
“Me too, James.”

10. “I hate this noisy alarm clock!”
News: A father kills his 1-year-old son with a punch

2 comments:

  1. Some of your ideas are really great, and I enjoyed reading 2, 6, 9 a lot : ) 10 is quite scary, oops. And when I pressed ctrl+W to see if it really works, I was quite disconcerted to see the screen gone :P Anyway, thank you for great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great ones. Some that I'm sure you would not want any mom to read (first or second or even Sung Jae's). Number 10 is distasteful and not something you would write if you were a father. However, comedians are granted some leeway in terms of offensiveness. The greatest wisdom a teenager can never learn too early is the art of choosing words carefully and reserving them for a proper time and place - if one exists. ;)

    ReplyDelete